In general mould markers are very familiar with ways of removing metal and have several means of doing so. However, when it comes to adding material there are only a few viable methods available.Brush Plating has become a widely used, reliable means of adding precise amounts of material in very selective areas.
A few typical applications in this industry are:
- Worn surfaces on Extrusion Dies
- Reducing coefficient of friction on Film Dies
- Repairing critical edges on Blow Film Dies
- Selective build up of material on Moulds
- Corrosion protection of injection barrels